<VV> (VV) Flat Sixes on the Prairie PCCA (kinda long and ramblinglike this title)

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair@insightbb.com
Sun, 2 May 2004 21:39:02 -0500

Thanks John -- the club really enjoys the informal nature of the weekend --
and really enjoyed having you show off Chris' nice red coupe.  we had each
year represented from 60-67 -- my 68 made it for the Rally not the show --
work kept calling.

the hailstorm was a special order item just for this year.  tried to keep
them small to prevent damage while enhancing the adventure of the rally <g>

Will try to have friends and/or relatives check on the young gal.  -
surprised no one has called me asking about the Corvair.

Thanks for coming to our  PCCA event -- we enjoyed having you.  and welcome
others next year where we will try to outdo ourselves.

and special thanks for getting sidetracked long enough to help

tim mahler
PCCA FlatSix editor

PS:   John is a member of the Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts -- ICE.  A great club
that also puts on great events -- i've already registered for their 6th Fire
and ICE time trials (autocross)  in Marshalltown IA-- another great weekend.
tm