<VV> Re: Casting Asparagus at Earlies

James Dallas BEC176@msn.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 09:04:56 -0500

As long as its just good natured fun!  Honestly we don't mind if you drive a
late, and we will even talk with you and look at your cars (as long as no one
else is looking...ggg)

Jim Dallas
A pair of 63 Verts
MCCA
CORSA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hank Kaczmarek
  To: Virtualvairs
  Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 6:52 AM
  Subject: Re: <VV> Re: Casting Asparagus at Earlies

  Stephen

  I appreciate your Sentiment. Tony Fiore's also.
  I guess you just don't know this bunch very well.

  Ain't never gonna happen, bud.

  At meetings of the Tidewater Corvair Club (Smitty and Hubbell's digs) when
  new member comes up and announces that he has the temerity to own a LM,
  there are boos and hisses from certain corners of the room. At least there
  were the 8 years I went to meetings there myself.

  Personally, I love 'em all, but I got away from being the "lone voice in
the
  desert" asking for the EM vs LM debate to end.
  Here's a few good tips:

  None of us are able to make Stevie Wonder see.
  None of us would have been able to make Beethoven hear again.
  None of us are able to end the EM vs LM debate on VV, the more you try, the
  more our resident humorists decide to "send in the clowns".
  Don't eat the yellow snow---not related, but a good tip as well. <GG>

  Hank