<VV> Fast Orange

sarahvair@juno.com sarahvair@juno.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 10:45:11 GMT

As some of you may recall, last year Fast Orange was sold due to a medical condition of it's former owner.

The car was purchased by a member of the NTCA club.  Fast Orange (FO)still continues to be garage kept and lovingly maintained.  However, due to a storage problem FO is for sale.

I had the opportunity to drive FO this past weekend.  What a RIDE.  It handled flawlessly and it felt like no other Corvair I have ever been in.  This car is a Super Chevy winner, a Seniors Car, and a looker.  As we drove down the street people stopped dead in the tracks and just watched.  When I pulled into the grocery store people were yelling, "Great Car".

Anyone interest in purchase of FO, contact:  snetherton@aol.com

Just imagine arriving in Lexington in this fine automobile.  All heads certainly turn when this car appears.  With the help of a good navigator, FO clearly has a strong shot at being this year's Cole winner.

Sarah