<VV> Thanks

whubbell@umich.edu whubbell@umich.edu
Tue, 4 May 2004 22:20:26 -0400

I want to thank everybody who supported me in the recent CORSA election.  I am honored to have been chosen as the new Eastern Board Director.  I hope I can live up to all your expectations and help the club.

The news that I was elected is bittersweet, as I had been notified only a few hours before speaking with Sarah that my older brother had passed away suddenly at the age of 52.  I am currently up in Michigan attending to affairs of family and heart.

It is strange irony that on the day I should be celebrating my election to the CORSA BOD I am instead mourning the loss of my brother who is responsible for my interest in the Corvair hobby in the first place.  The first car he ever owned was a 1963 Corvair, and when he abandoned it for a used Mustang, I acquired the Corvair.

I would appreciate it if you would all keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.  Please, if you have a brother or a sister, give them a call today or tomorrow.  You never know when you might not get another chance.

Bill Hubbell
CORSA Eastern Director-Elect

p.s. I WILL be in Lexington, with my son Geoff.