<VV> WTB: Late Model Coupe 4sp (southeast)

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Wed, 5 May 2004 14:42:05 -0400

> He's also found a car near Greenville SC and would like
> someone to take a look at it for him.

Bill,

I'm in Greenville SC, and would be happy to take digital pics, and return
facts.  I can look at all the known, typical stuff, and you/he can make a
list if you like, too, before I visit the car.

Of course, if the car is in "da family", I would understand if you wanted
another, possibly less biased opinion.  <wink>  Not sure where you'll find
someone in the area, but not in the club, that you would still trust.  Heck,
if you're lucky, I might have pics on my laptop, right now.  <grin>

I would love it, if it's a car I don't know about, in the area.  Then, you
run the risk of me stealing it out from under you.  (Not really - I'm tapped
out, both money, and with driveway space - 5 cars on insurance + the RV)

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC VP

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.