<VV> Chevy Truck front clip (no Corvair)

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Thu, 6 May 2004 8:48:02 -0500

Good call Chuck.

I did this back in 2001 to my big-block 89 GMC 4x4 that I recently sold. The only tough thing is that you have to make new rad supports. Not too bad though.

This conversion more than doubled the value of my truck and seems to appeal to the much younger, than me anyway, "tuner" and "low rider" crowd. That's ok too, because they're the ones spending the BIG $$.

Now if only I could get some steel patch panels for the tops of both fenders, at the base of the windshield for my LM vert, I could get that thing out of the garage and on the street. Anyone have any ideas where I could get these made?

Mark Chapman
66 Monza 140/4 vert (almost ready to take its maiden voyage, again, off of the rotisserie)