<VV> RE: Patch Panels

Grover Atwood pnyatwd@myexcel.com
Thu, 06 May 2004 08:55:02 -0700

Good morning Mark,
Have you thought about giving Southwest Corvairs a call?  Or maybe
Charlie Dye aka Crazy Charlie.  Either of those gentlemen may be able to
help with your search.  Their phone numbers are in the back of the
Communique every other month.  I would think that someone here has a
couple of beat fenders that they were going to straighten in the last
century and ran out of time.
Try the above gentlemen.  Have a great day!
Grover Atwood