<VV> Dual Master comment

Doug Foust doufou@msn.com
Fri, 07 May 2004 13:39:58 -0400

As one new to this, I'll add my two cents worth.  Bought my first Vair late
last year.  Blew a couple of lines shortly after I got it running.  That was
enough for me . . . as others have suggested, the first real money I put
into it was for replacement of everything in the hydraulics - lines, hoses,
4 wheel cylinders AND the dual MC from Clark's.  Best money i could have
spent.  Great peace of mind, especially when my 17 year old takes it out.
(added seat belts all around in the same purchase)  The dual has a firmer
than original feel, but I personally like it.

Jukebox Doug
64 vert 110 PG daily driver