<VV> Re: Delivery Server - corvair@europe.com

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sat, 08 May 2004 10:15:16 -0400

It's not your computer. Someone else who is or has been infected has
your email address in their addressbook. The virus is using it to spoof
the sender, and it's giving you a bad rap. Mine is the same way, and as
a result I periodically get bounced by Yahoo Groups for having too many
returned emails, emails that I didn't send. A pain in the neck (only
about two feet lower) but nothing you can do anything about short of
periodically changing email addresses, which in itself is a pain.

-Mark