<VV> Re: Delivery Server - corvair@europe.com

Tony tonyu@roava.net
Sun, 09 May 2004 00:13:19 -0700

At 2128 05/08/2004 +0100, alan WESSON wrote:
>> Mine is the same way, and as
>> a result I periodically get bounced by Yahoo Groups for having too many
>> returned emails, emails that I didn't send.

Yahoo does this like clockwork and also winds up on everyones blacklistings
what with  their being so commonly used by spammers as launching points.    I
can't use Yahoo for anything via my roavanet account because it bounces yahoo
groups mail...  spam filters, the ISP refuses to do anything about it because
of the volumes of spam it receives from yahoo etc.

I have to use another account to get *any* mail from yahoo groups in any
form.   Interestingly, I can get personal e-mails from people with a yahoo
e-mail address...  I think... although if any bounced I'd not know about
it.

>I have exactly the same problem, and it's very annoying. It goes away for a
>while, and then it comes back. And I have to keep resetting my Yahoo! groups
>thing.

Same here.

>And I know it's not me who has the virus, because I am firewalled up to the
>ears! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Me neither...  Zone Alarm Pro, AVG, NAV, all at the same time...   and all
updated.

tony..