<VV> Virginia Vair Fair - Navigator needed!

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh@hotmail.com
Sun, 09 May 2004 22:22:08 +0000

As usual, I have signed up for the rally in anticipation of one of my family
members navigating for me, and I HAVE ONCE MORE BEEN ABANDONED BY MY FAMILY!

Is anyone planning to attend the Virginia Vair Fair in Lynchburg, VA the
weekend of May 22 willing to navigate for me?  I will be driving my
daughter's '64 Spyder convertible.  I'm not picky, just out for a good time!

Thanks

-- Doug Mackintosh
   Corsa member since 1996
   Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
   Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/