<VV> '61 rampside at local show

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 10:22:49 -0500

Saturday I was busy fixing stuff around the house when I got a phone call
from the neighbors wife.  It seems that her husband had entered the local
High School car show with his '69 Camero and parked in front of him was a
truck just like mine, he wanted me to go up and look at it.  Not wanting to
miss the oppertunity to see another rampside I loaded up the girls and off
we went.

As I got up to the show I spot the neighbors car and then I see the
unmistakeable rear of a Corvair95 truck.  As I got closer I notice that it
is a rampside.  After checking out this nice '61 white w/ red stripe truck I
asked a group of gentlemen sitting between the truck and another car who it
belonged to.  Turns out it is a fellow Corsa Member (not on VV) from
Springfield, Mo.  Some might know him, Bob Pole (sp??).  The truck is a
dailly driver.  I do not know how it did in the show.

Keith Hammett
Willard, Mo