<VV> Sticking tach

Delta Inc deltainc@grm.net
Mon, 10 May 2004 19:28:53 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "kovacsmk" <kovacsmk@Access4Less.net>

> SNIP..Also since my speedo stopped working recently, what are the
> corresponding speeds for certain rpms for a '65 4-speed Corsa
> transmission.  I believe the differential is stock for the car
> also.....Snip
Another gadget-lover's crutch fix is to velcro a gps locator on your dash
... make sure it has mph feature, they not only will tell you mph within
about 1 % or so, but also help you navigate etc. etc.  Wally world has a
selection of them, usually the $100 models have the mph feature.
If you use velcro, you can put it in different cars ....
regards, Ken Campbell, Iowah ... " I never met a gadget I didn't like ...
( or buy ) ....  "