<VV> Re: Slow Starter

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Mon, 10 May 2004 21:17:21 EDT

Smitty says:  Bob I'm going to file that comment right alongside the
toilet paper in the bathroom with the one that says all Corvairs throw
fan belts. I,ve had three or four starting problems in 35 years that were
actually starter faults.  The rest were proven by voltage drop tests to
be elsewhere.  I might comment also that the replacement starters were
all ULTRA parts.

I'll go with the decision to use ULTRA  parts!

But I'll bet a ULTRAVAN  does generate lots more heat...and the wire from the
ign. switch to the solenoid is at least 5,280 ft. long!

Matt