<VV> Unsolicited endorsement YOU DO NOT have to race

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed, 12 May 2004 11:26:58 -0400

Warren says it well.  Toward the end of his testimonial to CORSA, NECC and
the folks who make up the Corvair family, he mentions we better do and enjoy
it.  Everyone ought to go to a NECC track event.  You don't have to race
your car, just drive it to have fun on track and see what it is like.  Some
of you have missed VIR and Summit Point, the yearly Racers' Reunions (RR)
held in conjunction with the selected NECC track event, plus driving
historic Lime Rock, and Gateway and in August 30 this year, the new facility
just off the PA Turnpike near Pittsburg, BeaveRun.  We have gotten together
at Blackhawk Farms in IL, Putnam Park IN (where Indy cars and others test),
Mid Ohio, and the ones mentioned above.

Next year is the 10th Anniversary Racers' Reunion. Seth and Warren and ?
have been to all of them.

Come join us at the drags and later at the RR in August.

Chuck S
YS73