<VV> 65 Turbo Still Misfiring

Delta Inc deltainc@grm.net
Thu, 13 May 2004 08:54:59 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "michael cassera" <michael@defiancestudios.com>
To: "Michael Cassera" <corsa@defiancestudios.com>

the Mag wires I purchased and installed
> just before this long trip were faulty.  The boots were produced
> with the wrong rubber and can cause skipping and arcing.
>
> Could this be the root of my problem???   We shall see.

> Michael
***************
a year or so ago, my 66/110 would embarass me occasionally with hot start
problems ... ok, so a carb overhaul was coming up ... meanwhile my old
heat/age hardened plug wires kept jumping off at 4000+, so I put on a new
set of Sethman's Dandy Little wires.

No more jumping off in a year, and ... guess what ... no more hot start
problems. hmmmm.  amazing.

.... could the Sethman be some sort of * Diety * ???  .... send him a
donation and buy some plug wires and he says a little prayer for your
corvair ....   ???
ken campbell, true believer in Iowuh.  ( ie easy pickin's )