<VV> Need Reasonably Priced Body/Paint work in DC area

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Thu, 13 May 2004 21:46:23 -0400

I can do it myself. Have done it before.  I even have most of the necessary tools.

The first car I did now would be highly mediocre... by the 4th or 5th car I'd have the "touch" back. It's an art based in science... not a "pure" science like
mechanical work.....

Problem is: I don't have the time and don't have the 3 or 4 cars to practice on..... ;-)

Bill Elliott