<VV> 'Vair on John Boy/Billy

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 17:11:40 EDT

EUM Wrench Eric called me seething with anger about the remarks made by
Randy, the office manager and butt of various jokes regarding his sexual
orientation on the show.

Owner of a 68 Mustang (IT FIGURES) he made statements in the background like:

"oh, that's the car that catches on fire, and flipps over, etc etc.........

Eric is writing Randy a message, I believe he is challenging him to a driving
contest with his mustang on the Billy Graham Parkway, which runs in front of
the studio where the JB&B show is broadcasted.   HANK

Thought you said Eric  was JOLLY????  oh well.......gg

Billy Graham Parkway?  You're kidding right??  but then, it is the
BibleThumpdom.....

WHEN  will this happen?......gonna use EUM???   LOL!

wcuh