Misnomer, was: <VV> Airens garden tractors - end of an era

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri, 14 May 2004 18:42:35 -0400

NO. The "second-to-last" Corvair would be #5998. Common misnomer. The
NEXT-TO-LAST Corvair would be the one to which you are refering, #5999.
Do the math.

I imagine that those who use that terminology failed word/math problems
in grade school. (G)

-Mark