<VV> Pocono

chuck chsadek@adelphia.net
Fri, 14 May 2004 19:14:36 -0400

Rats!  Gee, Smitty, I wish you had made your offer earlier.  I know Bob
and I would have taken you up on it, so we could have felt what it was
like today in the nice sunny weather at Pocono.  Next time, please plan
a little better so I can virtually experience the event first hand...

NOT!

;>(

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org] Subject: <VV> Pocono

Smitty says:  Bob, Chuck, I feel your pain from not getting to go.  Let
me help.  Send money for registration. two nights in the hotel, and a
tank of fuel at $6 per gallon.  I will pay my own way to and from and
write a full and glowing report on how much fun it was.  I will write it
so well you will almost feel you were there.