<VV> Clutch Problem with 4 Speed Conversion

* Greenbrier Goon * greenbriergoon@hotmail.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 23:52:38 +0000

Hey everyone:

Well, I completed the 4 speed connversion of my 1963 Greenbrier.

I have adjusted the clutch cable as much as possible, but it doesn't seem to
be enough.  When I start the van up I cant' shift it into any gears.  If I
start it in gear with the pedal pushed down, it creeps foreward.

I don't know it is is the pilot bushing or the clutch that is causing it.
The pilot bushing seemed a little snug on the NOS input shaft that I used.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CLICK "REPLY ALL" BECAUSE I DON'T SEEM TO BE GETTING ALL
OF MY MESSAGES FROM THE LISTS.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)

Don't let Ralph Nader ruin another Presidential election.
http://www.ralphdontrun.net