<VV> Don't buy gas on May 19th, 2004

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 21:04:50 -0400

> There is a better way. Don't buy gas from a couple of
> the big companies. Like Mobile etc. I mean do not buy
> there gas at all. never.

This doesn't work either.  They have systems in place to swap it around,
when someone is short, and someone else is long.  Happens everyday.

How do I know?  Ex-employee of a pipeline company.  It happens in the tank
yard, and the big companies don't even do the physical transfer.

Even if we postponed buying it, across the country, for a day, we'd hit the
stations the day before/day after.

Only way to fix the problem is to reduce demand, as someone said, ban
guzzlers.

Barry Ellison
Plantation Pipe Line Employee - 1991-1995
Talking out both sides of my mouth, too - 2002 durango owner (wife's DD),
and 84 Honda CRX owner.

But, my gas mizers out number my gas guzzlers, and the guzzler is only
driven at most 12 miles/day.
Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.