<VV> Time sert or heli coil

vzd1s4am@verizon.net vzd1s4am@verizon.net
Sun, 16 May 2004 15:59:00 +0000

Well I screwed the pooch this morning.

Decided to change the plugs and wires on the 4 door this morning. Hoping it would cure my high rev miss. Well I had pulled a couple plugs to check their condition when I got it. But, I failed to check them all. 3 sizes of plugs. 2 were just a hair off. The third was 1/4 inch longer than the rest.

Can you guess what happened when the third one came out?

Well until I get the threads fixed on cylinder #2 I am not going anywhere.

Can I do this without pulling the heads? I know this is going around and has been covered previously. But I never payed attention (wasn't an issue then)

What do I need to do to get this done in a day? My 4 door is a daily driver and I am not in walking distance to my job. What do I need to pull and what should I use?

Any help possible will be greatly appreciated.

Sherman Gossett
62 Monza 'vert ( back in group red)
62 700 4 door ( joining group red, too?)