<VV> For sale 3 speed transmission (1967)

John Sconiers jsconiers@mac.com
Sun, 16 May 2004 18:43:27 -0500

I'm selling a  3 speed transmission from a 1967 Chevrolet corvair. It
will fit in a 1965 to 1969 corvair. This transmission is in a 1967
chevy corvair convertable (110- original). It was rebuilt a little more
than 6 months ago by a professional transmission service center in
chicago illinois. I have found a four speed transmission and will not
have a use for it after it is removed. If you are in the area you can
drive the actually transmission as it is still in the vehicle. It will
be removed by a well know corvair professional who is also doing the 4
speed install.