<VV> Don't buy gas

James Dallas BEC176@msn.com
Sun, 16 May 2004 21:32:41 -0500

People complain about the price of gas while drinking their $1.00 dollar quart
bottle of water.  If you was to figure in inflation gas was more expensive in
the seventies.
I'm not going to quit driving nor will I stop driving my SUV's or my
corvair's.  If people want gas to come down, we need more refineries to help
handle the supply problem and being able to drill in our own country wouldn't
hurt matters either.
Jim Dallas
A Pair of 63 Verts
CORSA