<VV> Now the engine bay

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Mon, 17 May 2004 09:34:07 -0400

Were at a cruise in Cranston, RI and saw what looked like an orig 60.
The wife saw the engine bay and asked why does theirs look so much
better.  I said cause I didn't do the engine bay yet, figured I would
only get something on it doing the exterior.  (Think she bought it)

Can anybody recommend a paint for the engine bay.  Figure on cleaning the
snot out of it, removing the battery wires, gas lines, carbs, etc.

Thanks to all.

BTW she drove it the farthest she ever has.  10 miles, even threw major
traffic area's.  Got into it.  Figure ride here new wave of enthusiasm to
get everything I can.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!