<VV> Tail and Brake Lights Gone!

Steve Ziegler sziegler@cox.net
Mon, 17 May 2004 09:04:24 -0500

Hello: I installed a new radio in my '64 Monza over the weekend...Prior to
installation, I removed the ground cable from the negative terminal of the
battery...At this time, the tail and brake lights were working fine...After
installation of the radio, I reconnected the ground...Everything electrical on
the car works, except for the tail and brake lights...The car starts and runs
fine...The rear turn indicators work, but still no tail or brake lights! I
have checked all of the fuses and plugs/sockets under the dash and they all
seem to be tight...Help! Any ideas will be appreciated!

Steve
Wichita, KS