<VV> Virginia Vairfair teck session?

Tony tonyu@roava.net
Mon, 17 May 2004 13:07:24 -0700

At 1251 05/16/2004 -0400, Vairdad@aol.com wrote:
>Anyone going to Va. Vairfair interested in doing teck session on rear glass
>instellation. I can furnish glass, materials and car. let me know if you can.
>Corvair Driver
>Garland

Maybe not necessarily a bona fide tech session, but I bet someone there would
help you put the glass in...

I once swapped out a differential for somebody at a Vair Fair (with a little
help) after the car showed up squeaking and clicking...  after being given the
challenge of whether or not I could do it.   Damn...  I should have run and
hid.   Anyway, the car left under its own power and wasn't making any more
squeaks and clicks.

What kinda Vair is this that needs the rear glass?

tony..