<VV> Tail and Brake Light Problem Fixed

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Mon, 17 May 2004 14:55:52 -0400

Steve, thanks for completing the loop and letting us know what worked.

Chuck S

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Ziegler [mailto:sziegler@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 2:45 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Tail and Brake Light Problem Fixed

I think I have fixed my mysterious tail and brake light problem as posted
yesterday...Thanks to a VV member, I checked the wide, flat plug that
connects
the rear harness to the front of the vehicle (It's right next to the
radio)...I squeezed it together tightly and thought (?) I felt it move just
tiny bit...Maybe my imagination, but after doing this all of the rear lights
worked! I will eventually take it apart and clean it good, but, for now, I
think it is fixed!
(It's one of those cases of, "I don't really know what I did but whatever I
did worked!) Thanks to everybody who offered suggestions...

Steve
Derby, KS