<VV> A "Thank you" from the Chairman

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 18 May 2004 03:49:13 -0400

Oh most esteemed Chairman

Since I didn't read the latest update of the VV Guidelines,
And the last I  heard on the subject from the Board was a Director stating

"There's nothing like a good BITE ME"

BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure is easy to be the Chairman after the last two spent a combined total of
over 5 years getting the rules right, and straightening out all the cretins,
so you can sit around with a phalanx in thine rectum and spout off on how
"easy " your job is......

Without violating the rules I say,

"Pot Stirrers of Corvairdom, Unite!!!!!!!!!"

Yes Alan, that means you too.....

EUM Pics sent to Ron Guy today.

BITE ME TWICE!!!!!!!!!!

HANIK