<VV> Re: Milage <humor>

Paula Tilsley markt17@fuse.net
Tue, 18 May 2004 06:20:22 -0400

> ----------------------------------
> Smitty says:  Just love to blast past Shaun and Tim as they are
adjusting
> their speed and try to make the next light while it is still green.
If I
> don't make it I plug the hole in the lane they are driving in so they
> can't breeze on through past me when it changes.    Chief Curmudgeon
BBRT
>And then when I pull up beside you I activate the starter to my second
engine, a Toronado 455 in the front with open headers, and the scene
changes
a bit!<G>(In my dreams)
yea, Vairily ... Shaun<

I'll say the scene changes....as you launch off the road into the
drainage ditch, unable to control the massive amount of torque steer
generated by the Rocket V-8; in a car now so nose heavy that it
oversteers when parked.  . Also you'll need to drive from the rear seat
since the engine and transaxle now occupy everything forward.  Of course
the fuel tank you are permanently  trailering completes the
picture....sounds more like a nightmare to me.  <GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG>
(Shaun - I had 2 Toronados; awesome power but the weight of the vehicle
was what made them drivable.)

Mark Tilsley
'65 corsa turbo vert