<VV> RE: Anyone use a tow bar?

Brown, Douglas T CIV NAVAIR DEPT douglas.t.brown@navy.mil
Wed, 19 May 2004 11:41:48 -0700

Tom,
I have a home-made tow bar that came with one of my cars.  It is made
of 2" square tubing in an "A" shape, with a trailer tongue welded at
the front, and horizontal holes for 3/8"x3" bolts at the back ends for
the car.  It has two attaching plates with brackets for the horizontal
bolts, and bolts directly to the LM body where the bumper would mount.
It's a very secure system, if you weld.  I'll be glad to take pictures
and get dimensions for anyone interested.
Toby Brown
San Diego
'66 Corsa
'67 Crown V8