<VV> NECC Drag Race Event

Brian bmoneill@juno.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 15:18:55 GMT

Early last week Warren LeVeque wrote a very complimentary message about the Northeast Corvair Council.  On behalf of all the Council members, I would like to express our thanks for the kind words. The Council spends many off season hours planning events, negotiating with tracks and making sure our procedures and rules strike the correct balance between having fun and ensuring safe events.  Many of the members do not receive the recognition they deserve so Warrens post and the others that followed are much appreciated.

In his message Warren made a plea for early registration.  I want to re-emphasize our need for this.  The drag event at Lexington is less than a month away and yet we only have two people registered.  I know there are many more because of all the phone calls and postings.  However, we need to know before hand so we can organize classes and schedule runs.  True to his word, Warren is one of the two and Clark Hartzel is the other.  The NECC may be part of the problem because we only just a few days ago posted the forms on our web site.  But theyre there now so please send them in.

Were looking forward to this first ever all-Corvair drag event.  Help us make it happen.

Brian ONeill
NECC Prez

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!