<VV> Corsa Question

Jim Briggs jim_a_b3@hotmail.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 06:49:43 -0700

Hi all,
I am currently working on 66 Corsa/215 Aluminum V8 project and  found
something I'm curious about.  This 66 was parked in 1970 in the CA desert
area.  It came with a hoard of 140 NOS parts.
(NO! they are not for sale!) The deck lid emblem is a 140. But the dash has
a boost guage and it is plumbed all the way to the engine compartment with
the "black" tubing.

Did all Corsas come with the boost guage and the appropriate plumbing?  Or
was this originally a turbo car?

Thanks,
Jim Briggs

currently 4 vairs in the driveway....working hard to get the PG donor car
gone before the wife gets too upset with not having any space for her
Oddessy!