<VV> Re: Quick Steering?/ Twisty Roads

Paula Tilsley markt17@fuse.net
Fri, 21 May 2004 06:32:33 -0400

>>>In a message dated 5/20/04 11:39:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gfox@vanion.com
writes:
Allan

Bring your Corvairs out here!

One of my favorite Twisty Roads is 26 miles round trip start
to finish; half, of course is uphill with serious turns,
hairpin and switchback, it climbs from 6250' to
14,210'......... driving your turbo is lots of fun!

I made a 1,700 mile run all over Colorado one year at aspen
tree color time in my corvair. The Rocky Mountains are some
of the most enjoyable corvair driving that one can find!

G Fox
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Great twistin' road...

Old Rt 66 EB out of Oatman, AZ.

Fun in a Corvair... FER SURE!

Tim Abney<<<
 ....of course if you are prone to nose bleeds, I might recommend North
Carolina 28 through Nantahala National Forest.  Serious twisties.  I
would not recommend passengers, however.  I've made more than one quite
ill from the endless flow of switchbacks.

Mark Tilsley