<VV> Re: Engine Shroud Piant

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Fri, 21 May 2004 07:20:27 -0400

Okay,
Here's my advice on shroud paint.
I have for years, been using Plasti-kote #215 low gloss engine enamel sold
in the usual rattle can at your local Autobone, Retard Auto, Punk Boys etc.
FLAPS. It is fast drying, covers well and is good up to 500 degrees so no
problem on your engine tin. I buy it by the case.
I use it on all the Corvairs I own and work on including my V8 Vair which is
a Senior Gold scoring concours car. Check out my web site for the 69 Monza
convertible and my V8 Vair for examples of what it looks like. Your results
may very!
If this isn't good enough you need to be on the seriously anal Corvette
forum! LOL

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net