<VV> Tired of tires?

Dave Keillor dkeillor@ultrex.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 16:06:54 -0500

Backspacing (or offset) is a critcal parameter in your question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Marlow [mailto:nortechcorp@optonline.net]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 4:02 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Tired of tires?

One of the perennial threads on VV is, "what size tire fits my car?"
Today, it's my turn.

I already have the wheels and my own idea of what the ideal tire size is.
But I am interested in the opinions and experiences of others.

The wheels are 15x7.  The car is a '66 coupe.  The goal is a
speedometer/odometer that is reasonably accurate.  For general highway use,
so don't worry about specific tires that are suited for autocross or racing
or the like.

And, for those who may wish to point me toward Bryan Blackwell's site, it
is one of the sites I have visited already and it has influenced my
thinking thus far.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
nortechcorp@optonline.net