<VV> Questions, more questions, and an update....

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 23:47:23 EDT

Hey guys and gals,
I have a fellow interested in a spare FC gas tank and sender, 61-63.5
style... the tank has one small pin hole, the sender is extremely good but used...
what is the going rate on these items?
Also, any VW nuts out there needing some carbs? No, not bread and sugars...
Solex 30 pict 2 and Solex 34 pict 3.... I have about 6 or so, some complete,
some not... some with the fuel shut off valve on them.... some with the dash pot
still attached....
I got the blue leviathan cast removed from my leg today.... I now have one
that goes up to my knee, and I will have that at least for 4 weeks... I got one
that is able to get wet.... and it also glows in the dark... I think that will
be cool at the campground! I can even swim!!!!
The Dr said it still isn't grown back together, but it IS on its way! Thanks
to all those out there who have kept me in their prayers... it IS appreciated.
Thanks again, and please get me some kind of idea on the tank and sender
prices.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg
Check out the 2004 Convention Web Site: www.kycorsa.com
BUY THOSE RAFFLE TICKETS!!!! They make GREAT GIFTS!!!