<VV> 65 vs. 66-up headlight bucket differences - follow-up

Robert Marlow nortechcorp@optonline.net
Tue, 25 May 2004 09:27:04 -0400

Okay, I guess I need to be somewhat more specific, because the replies so
far appear to focus on the "bucket," which I am taking to be the
bucket-shaped housing that is affixed to the body, protruding into the
trunk.  In this bucket the headlight assembly and the horn are mounted.

There are, in essence, three components:  The bucket, as above; the
"sub-body" (as GM calls it) which is the black-painted assembly to which
the bulbs and adjusters are attached, and the "door" (as GM calls it) which
is the outer trim or bezel.

My question concerns the sub-body, the black-painted assembly to which the
bulbs and adjusters are attached.  What are the differences between the '65
and the '66-up?

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
nortechcorp@optonline.net