<VV> tires

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 09:43:07 -0400

The BFG spec sheets (PDFs available on their web site) give revs per
mile @ 45MPH.  Not exactly the same data, but it should be sufficient
to answer the ever popular "what size keeps my speedo accurate?"
question, especially since that's how the speedo is calibrated anyway.
That's what I used to pick the suggested sizes on my web page, and that
explanation and a link to the BFG site is there as well.  For a wheel
size bigger than 15", try a 205/55-16 or a 225/50-16 @ 836 revs/mile.

--Bryan