<VV> FW: Long term storage advice - 2nd request

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 25 May 2004 14:22:47 +0000

> Group

I know this hasn't been mentioned in a while, and now that I am off the talk list I just can't help this....

Isn't there information on storing your car for the winter in the Corvair Basics Manual???

Hank