<VV> now THAT's Pot Stirring!!!!

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Tue, 25 May 2004 18:57:18 +0000

Good job!!!

Everyone at work stopped working to check their E mail!!!!

Academics like Geoff, had nothing to stop doing, so they checked theirs!!!! ,<GG>

Tetanus shots won't protect you if a polack bites you Keith, but good try!!!

Will copy my CD to my home computer and bring it in to work.

Then you will get no responses other than the page and chapter numbers....

Remember, all you nimnos asked for this!!!  When you ask for something, sometimes you can screw up and get it!  LOL!!!!

We now return you to tire sizes, pertronix, and all that other boring stuff, ad nauseum................

HANK