<VV> now THAT's Pot!!!! [H]

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 15:37:02 EDT

Will copy my CD to my home computer and bring it in to work.

Then you will get no responses other than the page and chapter numbers....

Remember, all you nimnos asked for this!!!  When you ask for something,
sometimes you can screw up and get it!  LOL!!!!

HANK

How soon you forget!  gg

1  you didn't think to have your CD at work to begin with!

2  You didn't know the answer to a very simple question....and YOU  have had
more Corvairs in "LONG TERM STORAGE" than anyone I know of!   What did YOU  do
to "preserve" those cars...before you got the B-book?????   LOL!!

3   ONLY Chapter and page numbers!   That'll be just fine!!!

wcuh