<VV> 65 vs. 66-up headlight bucket differences - follow-up

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Tue, 25 May 2004 17:51:19 -0400

The '66-up headlight arrangement was IMHO the better of the two.
Obviously the factory thought so as well. I've used a '65 backing plate
on a '66 by removing the bezel mounting brackets on the backing plate
and notching it at the bottom to clear the '66's lower bracket. I think
it's better to modify the backing plate than the headlight bucket.

-Mark