<VV> Re: 13 inch tires

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Wed, 26 May 2004 13:20:52 -0400

But no street performance tires in any suitable 13" size.... last ones they had were 205/60-13 Yoko Intermediates which are NLA.

You do have the choice of a few R-compound tires...

The cheapest, highest performance most suitable tire I've found are some V-rated 205/65-14's that lclc can get (varishop.com). They are not super
sticky, but are better than any H- or S- rated tires I've found (really no H-rated in 13's any longer) and, of course, take 14" rims.

The more common choices start at 15".... something to think about if you're buying aftermarket rims anyway...

Bill Elliott