<VV> 13 inch tires HUMOR

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 26 May 2004 14:11:34 -0500

But, Corvairs are (were) not built in that (current) era.  And, yes I know...
some were assembled at a plant in our near neighbor to the North.

Attachments are scanned with anti-virus software.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tully Franks
  To: J R Read_HML
  Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 2:05 PM
  Subject: Re: <VV> 13 inch tires HUMOR

  In an era with Toyotas made in Kentucky, Chevrolets made in Korea and
Volkswagens made in Mexico, kinda hard to be an automotive xenophobe anymore .
I mean, Iive within an hour of the Nissan plant (Japanese nameplate, French
ownership, made in Tennessee) and the Saturn plant.  That said, I think the
tires on my Corvair were made in Ohio, or at least the company's based there.

  Tully
  '64 500 PG w/25k mi. red int./silver & rust exterior

  J R Read_HML <hmlinc@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    I think it is more a case of not wanting to run around with Japanese made
    tires on a completely US made car. It just doesn't "feel' right.

  If the hand of destiny turns out to be your own, then what's the difference
between determinism and free will?