<VV> matching engine number

Lauren C Mizel slmizel@juno.com
Fri, 28 May 2004 17:16:31 -0500

You guys were right on!  My car is dark blue, white covert top, 4 speed,
padded dash...but it does look like I do have the options group you
mentioned (lighted glove box, two speed wipers, etc.).

And Keith, it's not the number of options you have that counts...it's
what you can do with them!  (I guess I can't talk much since my car has
been garage-bound for two or three weeks now...but I am guessing mine is
a little closer to getting back on the road than yours is!  GGG)

Thanks all for the help decoding.

Steve Mizel, St. Louis
CORSA
'65 Danube blue Corsa Vert 140 4sp white top powder blue interior with
glove box light and two speed wipers
'65 monza body that once had more options than my Corsa...but is no
better for it!

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!