<VV> My new Caveman

Ryan Bollig nx13688@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:59:28 -0800 (PST)

Last night, I took posession of my second 'Vair, a
loaded Cascade Green 1960 700 sedan.  The car was
originally bought by my wife's grandparents in 1959!
It looks to be all original except for the front
floors and Monza crosses on the front fenders.  87k on
the clock.
My mother-in-law inherited it, and 5 other cars, from
her late brother earlier this year.  Since I'm the
only mechanically inclined person in the family, as
well as a Corvair owner and enthusiast, I was the
logical choice to get the '60.
Lots of pictures at: http://www.daisey-designs.com/corvair/1960/

=====
Ryan Bollig