<VV> "Corvair Half Shafts" and "Torque Tube" discussion - Little Corvair ...

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:42:22 EST

In a message dated 11/1/2004 10:19:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk writes:

I  definitely wasn't angered, and I think it's fair to say that the topic  has
quite a bit of 'Vair content' anyway, as part of a discussion  about
driveline systems which is germane to that on the Vair.

So I  suggest you completely ignore the vicious personal attacks, as I
would -  or, even better, forward them to the list moderator with a request
that the  offending idiot be removed from the  list.

Cheers

Alan

I did reply to him and tried logic and sanity but it doesn't work.

Perhaps you're right

Thanks for the suggestion

Tim  Abney

Proud Member of
United Steelworkers of  America, Local 7600

Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American  Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member Society of the First  Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN - 1967-68
Corsa Member
Inland Empire Corvair Club  President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting  restoration