<VV> "Corvair Half Shafts" and "Torque Tube" discussion - Little Corvair content

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:01:08 EST

Hi Tim,

I received a terse and sarcastic message from that individual but not a
vicious one.  I am disturbed that this happened.  Since the train had evolved to a
non-Corvair topic, I suggested that we take it off the digest as you may
recall.  By the way, this was done before the individual sent his message.  It
seems that some people like to tell people what to do after they have already done
it and without the authority to order people about.  It also seems that some
people are happy to indulge in a few non-Corvair posts when it suits them but
are intolerant of others doing the same.  With that said, I do agree that we
should take these threads off the digest once they go too far afield but I see
absolutely nothing wrong with posting other collector car related items as
long as it does not dominate the digest.  This is especially the case when it has
evolved from an indisputably Corvair related topic.  The fact that we had a
number of contributors to this thread and inquiries both on and off the digest
seems to support my position.  I wouldn't let it bother you too much nor would
I let it diminish your enjoyment and use of the digest.

Thanks for the digest related but not so much Corvair related bandwidth.

Doc